A security analyst is configuring a large number of new company-issued laptops. The analyst received the following requirements:
• The devices will be used internationally by staff who travel extensively.
• Occasional personal use is acceptable due to the travel requirements.
• Users must be able to install and configure sanctioned programs and productivity suites.
• The devices must be encrypted
• The devices must be capable of operating in low-bandwidth environments.
Which of the following would provide the GREATEST benefit to the security posture of the devices?